Facebook is the biggest social media population on the Web both in terms of name recognition and the total number of users. With more than 1.71 billion active users, Facebook is a great medium for connecting people from all over the world with your business. Each year, we get overwhelmed by the rapid growth of
Each year, we get overwhelmed by the rapid growth of social media population which is drawing our attention by storm. These represent a series of numbers that boggle the mind, users counted in tens and hundreds of millions, and time in millions and billions of hours.
We get confused on which social media actually is performing best. Ki Smith, Content Writer at Brandwatch, posted an article on Amazing Social Media Statistics and Facts for 2016 which elaborately shows updated statistics of the top social media population networks today. Statistics and research show that Facebook dominates from the rest.
Social Media networks which made it on the top 10 list:
Facebook has 1.71 billion monthly active users. It has grown massively that it had remained on its spot for quite a long time now. So for anyone who says Facebook is already dead, reevaluate your judgment and think again!
What’s best about Facebook is that.
- Its translation feature makes country and language, not a barrier
- Absolutely a major source of entertainment for people in any age
- You can make a hosting site, portfolio, business page and more out of it
- It has a vast scope of potential customers which could potentially increase your exposure
- Facebook is no doubt mobile friendly and mobile ready
- Enables you to reach your target customers in a swift
- Best place to build customers and sell products
- Marketing Expenses will not cost you more than what you’re willing to pay for
- Shares information in diverse and creative ways
- Facebook makes customer support quick and reliable
People engage into the internet on a daily basis depending on their availability, purpose, and necessity. In this case, Facebook proves to be the most effective and useful so far. Its other platforms take 2nd (Messenger) for penetration and 3rd (Instagram) for engagement for 2015. How cool is that?
Therefore, time has proven Facebook to be compelling and versatile. It keeps getting better and better, just like your favorite scotch!